#TheReadingQuest

Hey, all! I just wanted to let everyone know that I will be participating in Read at Midnight's #TheReadingQuest from August 13th - September 10th. I will post a blog update of my progress the first and last days of the challenge and also every Friday while the challenge is going.

Here is the Quest Board of each path you can take once you sign up for the challenge. All info about #TheReadingQuest (point system, character classes, FAQ's, etc.) can be found here.

The graphics and artwork are courtesy of Aentee at Read at Midnight and CW from Read, Think, Ponder respectively. I do not claim ownership of these graphics/artworks, and they are used for this challenge only.

Going by the board above, I will be a MAGE starting with 10EXP and 10HP.

MAGE TBR:
One Word Title - Flawed by Cecelia Ahern
Contains Magic - Frostblood by Elly Blake
Based on Mythology - The Star-Touched Queen by Roshani Chokshi
Set in different world - Heartless by Marissa Meyer
1st book in a series - Red Queen by Victoria Aveyard (overlaps with KNIGHT)

If I miraculously finish this path, I will move on to ...

KNIGHT TBR:
1st book in a series - Red Queen by Victoria Aveyard (overlaps with MAGE)
Verb in title - Stalking Jack the Ripper by Kerri Maniscalco
Weapon on cover - And I Darken by Kiersten White
Red cover - Inkheart by Cornelia Funke
Movie adaptation - Ready Player One by Ernest Cline

Want to sign up for this awesome reading challenge? Go here: 

Have you read any of these books, yet? Are you participating in #TheReadingQuest?

Comments

  1. I just joined this challenge too! :) Hope you'll have fun.

    Ready Player One is a really great book and I loved it! I didn't enjoy Red Queen though all too much. Hope you'll like it better.

    Good luck!

    Check out my Sign Up Post @ Swissbookworm for this challenge.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm even more excited to read Ready Player One, now. I'll keep an open mind about Red Queen. Hopefully, I will like it.

      Good luck to you, too!

      Delete
  2. Stalking Jack the Ripper sounds so cool, I really want to read it soon. Ready Player One is being adapted?! I didn't know! Thanks for the info. And I Darken was mind-blowing! I hope you enjoy it. I read Inkheart a while ago and it was enjoyable as well. Good luck with your challenges!

    Here's my TBR!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The trailer is out already for Ready Player One if you wanted to look it up. It comes out next year. I can't wait to read And I Darken! I've heard such great things. I'm way behind on the Inkheart series, so I thought I would finally read it.
      Good luck with your challenges, too!

      Delete
  3. I'm starting with the mage as well! It seems to be a popular pick. :)I'm currently listening to Frostblood, and really enjoying it. Not loving it just yet, but it is a super fun fantasy read. I hope you love it! Good luck with the rest of your TBR as well!

    Genni @ Ready, Set, Read!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I've definitely seen mage a lot. I love fantasy, so Frostblood should be fun for me. Thank you, and good luck to you, too!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts