Huge June/July Book Haul!


This summer was full of book buying for me and more reading than I usually get to do. I'm currently reading #6 of the 14 books in this haul.

Up first ...


I'm way behind on the Lauren Oliver train (I've only read Delirium), but I recently saw Before I Fall and figured it was time for me to read something else from her. I have to say, Vanishing Girls and Panic did not disappoint! However, I ended up liking Panic more.

Read my review of Vanishing Girls here.

And my review of Sister, Sister here.

These next two books I had never heard of before picking them up, but I'm so glad I did! Follow Me Back is a great read, especially for the frequent Twitter user. The Couple Next Door kept me guessing until the last third of the book.

You can find my review for Follow Me Back here.

And my review for The Couple Next Door here.

The book from this haul I'm currently reading is ...

Look at that cover! It's designed like a VHS tape. It even has faux stickers like "Be Kind Rewind" on the corners. I love it so much, and the story is intriguing so far.

Recently, I went on vacation to Rehoboth Beach in Delaware. There was a bookstore there, so naturally, I had to grab some. Here's what I got from BROWSEABOUT BOOKS IN REHOBOTH, DE:

Daughter of the Burning City by Amanda Foody, Flame in the Mist by Renee Ahdieh, Spindle Fire by Lexa Hillyer, The Gentleman's Guide to Vice and Virtue by Mackenzi Lee, My Best Friend's Exorcism by Grady Hendrix

And there you have it! Fourteen books I can't wait to finish reading. Which of these have you read? Any favorites? Let me know!

Comments

Popular Posts